Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Carrying Out My GAME Plan

The resources I will need to carry out my GAME plan include classroom materials and technology. I will need access to computers, internet explorer, make sure the students blogs are set up and that they understand blogging procedures, and have a SmartBoard available. The students will also need copies of the article "Life with Half a Brain" by Maria Chang and large paper to brainstorm ideas.

Additional information I may need before carrying out this GAME include would be seeing how much my students know about blogging and checking the validity and reliability of websites.
So far, I had my students read the article "Life with Half a Brain" and brainstorm a list of questions within their small group. The students are currently working on choosing one of the questions they came up with to conduct research.

1 comment:

  1. Meredith,
    It sounds like you are well on your way to reaching your goals!

    ReplyDelete